Thursday, January 14, 2021

Best Video About Venice

 




Piazza San Marco

Venice





The Best Video on VENICE

BAR NONE


This Video is by far the BEST VIDEO About VENICE that you will find on Youtube. 
It's well done, informative, and accurate. Watch it.












VENICE

Rick Steves







VENICE

CITY of DREAMS






Authentic VENICE

WATCH THIS VIDEO






COMING SOON

On AMAZON













CANTINE del VINO SCHIAVA

The MOST FAMOUS BACARO (WINE BAR) in VENICE

In the DOSADORO neighborhood of VENICE

Very close to The GUIDECCA CANAL

VENICE, ITALY

BACARO is the VENETIAN Dialect Name for a WINE BAR in VENICE

The name derives from the Latin name for Bacchis, the ROMAN GOD of WINE


The wonderful thing about Venetian WIne Bars (Bacari) is that you can drink affordable
local Wine and Eat delicious Venetian Bar Food called CICHETTI, which means Small Bites.

There is a wide variety of tasty Cichetti to choose from, including; Baccala Montecato which is whipped Salt Cod, it's very tasty and the most popular of all of the varied Venetian Cichetti items to choose from. You can get Meatballs, Mussels, Crab Salad, Salumi, assorted Cheese, Sardines, and too many things to list here. Why don't you go and check it out for yourself. I did just that when I read a small article in The New York Times Food Section. It was about Venice and spole a bit about the unique little wine bars they have in the enchanting city. That little piece was enough to get me going. I got quite excited thinking I would Love to open a place like this in New York. And so I did.

I quickly bought a ticket to fly to Venice to check it all out. I got a direct flight on Delta, direct from JFK Airport New York to Marco Polo International Airport in Venice. I discovered a wonderful little Hotel (Pensione Guerrato) directly in the Rialto Market, where I stayed for an entire week in which I would go to as many Bacari as I could. I think I checked out about 25. I was there to explore as many wine bars (and Venice) as I could. In particular to check out the food, see how they did things, absorb it all, and take lots of notes, both on paper and mentally. And lots of pictures of course.

The first Bacaro I ever went into was al Arco, one of the best in town. It was very close to Pensione Gueratto which I would discover just a few minutes after leaving Arco. I had the most wonderful time. The barman treated me very well, giving me some Nervetti and Montecato Cichetti and other things. I wasn't that crazy about the Nervetti (Nerves that was like cartilage), but I loved everything else including the Ombra (glass of wine) of Toacai that I had. I had a great time at al Arco, my first taste of Cichetti and the life of a Bacaro. I thanked the guys and left, passing by Do Mori before coming across the calle and spotting Gueratto which turned out to be a wonderful find.

So I wnet into every Bacro I could, eating cichetti and sipping on local wine. I watched how they did everything and the individuality of each different Bacaro. Some were tiny just serving stand-up cichetti and Vini, while others were large, had tables, the bar, and maybe a small separate dining area where customers could sit down to Pasta, Fish and other main course dishes along with the Cichetti. I had a marvelous time.




Cutting some Salami

For Cichetti and Panini








La SIGNORA

She cooks the Food and RUns The SHOW

"She's Awesome" !





La Signora making some CICHETTI

Is that Egg Salad, Crab, or Montecato?

I can't tell, but it's sure to be Tasty at Schiava





















No comments:

Post a Comment

BACARO.... VIDEO of a VENETIAN WINE BAR

My WINE BARS of VENICE Youtube Video

ANTHONY BOURDAIN eats CICHETTI and Seafood Risotto in VENICE

VENICE

VENICE
Morning in VENICE

CASANOVA

Followers

Map of VENICE

Map of VENICE
Venice Map