Saturday, February 20, 2021

Vecia Carbonera Venetian Wine Bar

 

"One of My Favorite Wine Bars in VENICE"



"I discovered it, in April of 1995"

Italian Cookbook Author Daniel Bellino Zwicke




Barwoman and CICHETTI

CANTINA VECIA CARBONERA

"They make the BEST SANDWICHES of any BACARO in VENICE"

CANNAREGIO

VENICE 







Of all the BACARI of VENICE that I've visited over the years,
Cantina Carbonera is the most spacious of them all. If you're with a larger group.
this is the place. Not only that, they make the best Sandwiches, great Cichetti, and
a great selection of wines at very reasonable prices. You just can't beat this place,
it's one of the most well rounded of all Venetian Wine Bars (Bacari) and I think that it might
very well be my favorite one of all. I also love Vedova, and Cantinetta Schiava. "I wish I was there right now.




CICHETTI and a SPRITZ




CICHETTI 




CICHETTI








"MANGIA"





GREAT AMBIANCE










BELLY UP to the BAR





HANGIN in the BACK

WINE and CICHETTI in VENICE

"WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT" ???











POSITANO

The AMALFI COAST COOKBOOK

TRAVEL GUIDE

CAPRI NAPLES RAVELLO


"STORIES TOO" !!!







Author Daniel Bellino "Z"

And his COUSIN JOE

PROSECCO in VENICE

2003










No comments:

Post a Comment

BACARO.... VIDEO of a VENETIAN WINE BAR

My WINE BARS of VENICE Youtube Video

ANTHONY BOURDAIN eats CICHETTI and Seafood Risotto in VENICE

VENICE

VENICE
Morning in VENICE

CASANOVA

Followers

Map of VENICE

Map of VENICE
Venice Map